News sites can provide your non-news business with significant online exposure or be a great business to generate revenue from advertising, but how to start a news site?
It is easier than it might sound. Having said that, it is more expensive than buying advertising on a quality news site, but if you have the financial resources, you can create an online presence that will create unimaginable branding exposure.
The major areas that will determine your success are:
- Quality Content
Having perfected the digital news business by designing, hosting and managing STL.News, we are uniquely qualified to assist you in the branding/business venture.
We can provide state-of-the-art:
- Content using Associated Press, USPress.News, EduBlog.News, and BizNews.Today
Our services can be viewed by visiting STL.News.
STL.News is rated in the top 0.0001 percent of websites online, with millions of monthly page requests, and rated by Ahrefs of approximately 85,000 out of 1B websites online.
The largest expense is the monthly maintenance after launch, which includes, hosting, CDN, content and publishers in addition to high-speed content delivery. Aggressive news sites grow content daily creating an increasing need for speed and security as traffic begins visiting the site. As your traffic increases, more and more hackers and spammers will desire your site.
It is critical to get the news site approved for aggregating in Google News, Bing News, Apple News, News360, RSS.News and more for maximum online traffic.
- Execute design, hosting and management agreements
- Decide on design process
- Decide on publication mission
- Initially, provide, or hire us to write 40-50 original news articles for Google news
- Submit to Google News, Bing News, Apple News, News360, RSS.News and more for inclusion in news searches with the major search engines
- After approval, operate the publication in an ethical, unbiased manner
- Building your brand with your own news site
The process may sound more overwhelming that is actually is because we do the work for you. Naturally, there are fees included that are agreed upon in the early stages.
Contact us for more information at 417-529-1133.